Reba McEntire is adding another acting credit to her résumé with a guest appearance on the third season of Young Sheldon in February.
Reba will play June, the “fun and fiery” ex-wife of Coach Ballard (Craig T. Nelson), who is dating Meemaw (Annie Potts). June and Meemaw form an unlikely friendship, according to the press release. The episode will air in February on Thursday at 8 p.m. on CBS (official date hasn’t been announced yet). Young Sheldon, which is a spin-off of The Big Bang Theory, follows the exploits of 9-year-old Sheldon Cooper and his family in East Texas.
In addition to her Hall of Fame country music career, Reba has carved out a successful career in TV and film, including starring in sitcoms Reba and Malibu Country.
Reba will hit the road in March for a dozen tour dates.
Reba McEntire 2020 Tour
- March 20 | Evansville, Ind. | Ford Center
- March 21 | Huntsville, Ala. | Von Braun Center Arena
- March 26 | Pittsburgh, Pa. | PPG Paints Arena
- March 28 | Toledo, Ohio | Huntington Center
- April 24 | Rosemont, Ill. | Allstate Arena
- April 25 | Green Bay, Wisc. | Resch Center
- April 26 | Sioux Falls, S.D. | Denny Sanford Premier Center
- May 1 | Biloxi, Miss. | Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- May 2 | Duluth, Ga. | Infinite Energy Center
- May 7 | St. Paul, Minn. | Xcel Energy Center
- May 8 | Peoria, Ill. | Peoria Civic Center
- May 9 | Grand Rapids, Mich. | Van Andel Arena
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com