Before the guys from Rascal Flatts embark on their Farewell Tour this summer, they will perform at the 12th annual T.J. Martell Foundation Nashville Honors Gala on Feb. 24 at the Omni Hotel. In addition, Vince Gill, Carly Pearce, Michael Ray, Wade Hayes and CeCe Winas will take the stage at the annual celebration that pays tribute to outstanding community leaders.
The event has raised more than $4 million for leukemia, cancer and AIDS research since its inception in 2009.
This year’s honorees include:
- Clint Higham: Chairman’s Award
- Dr. Jordan Berlin: Medical Research Advancement Award
- Patrick G. Emery: Spirit of Nashville Award
- Amy Grant: Tony Martell Outstanding Entertainment Achievement Award
- Jim and Laurie Seabury: Lifetime Humanitarian Award
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com